FA-IQ reached out to advisors to ask: What are the top financial advice questions you are getting from your clients?
Matt Celenza, founder and managing partner at Boulevard Family Wealth. Beverly Hills, California-based Celenza has been in the industry for more than 25 years and has around $1.5 billion in client assets.
- Questions about life insurance as an asset class, tax and investment planning tool.
- How to manage income taxation — in fact, questions on all taxation given the noise on changes in tax from federal, state and local governments.
- How to engage the next generation meaningfully?
- How to navigate family dynamics and set the family up for long-term emotional and familial success?
- Questions about philanthropy management.
- Questions about lending and leverage strategies in the current low interest rate environment.
Brian Buckley, managing partner and chief investment partner at Buckley Wealth Management. Las Vegas-based Buckley has been in the industry for 43 years and has around $530 million in client assets.
- Should I take capital gains now?
- What will be the tax changes under the new administration? How can I avoid higher taxes?
- What about the federal deficit? How will that affect the market?
- How do you invest in a low-interest rate market?
- Can the economy grow with this progressive Congress?
- How can the country pay for green energy, college for all and continue handouts to those not working?
Do you have a news tip you’d like to share with FA-IQ? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.